Healthy Aroostook partners with other organizations to promote healthy eating and offer nutrition opportunities to residents of Central and southern Aroostook County. Some of the opportunities offered are:
- Senior nutrition classes.
- Let's Go Aroostook!
- Support nutrition programs in schools.
- Improve school nutrition policies.
- Improve the nutritional quality of foods offered in vending machines and concession stands.
- Collaborate with area farms to include locally grown foods in the school lunch program.
- After-school programs to include healthy snacks and healthy cooking classes.
- Offer free fruits and vegetables to students and staff members.
- Promote fundraisers that don't include the sale of unhealthy foods.
- Healthy ways of celebrating holidays and birthdays instead of the traditional cakes and candies that are brought into the classroom.